Thank you for choosing a TERRATLANTIS product. Please read and follow all the instructions in this manual, in order to ensure the proper functioning of this product.
For more information visit our website www. aquatlantis.com.
Optimum heat source for creating a temperature gradient inside the terrarium. Easy to install. Easy to install.
- Remove the Heating Cable from the package and inspect it for any damage in the cable or plug. If any damage is noticed, return the product. This product can only be used outside the terrariums.
- Note: Do not allow the cable to cross itself as overheating could occur. Always maintain the minimum safe distance of 3 cm between loops and cables to avoid overheating and possible fire.
- Use a thermometer to monitor the temperature inside the terrarium. Be sure that the temperature
is within the appropriate range for your species. Terratlantis has available digital thermometers to be used with the terrarium.
- We suggest you to use the heating cable with an appropriate thermostat.
Install outside the terrarium
- The Heating Cable is great for use underneath a single glass terrarium, or on the outside back wall of glass terrariums.
- Attach the Heating Cable to the terrarium using small pieces of electrical tape as shown in the pictu- re, taking care to maintain a minimum safe distance of 3 cm between runs of heating cable. Note: If the cable strands are closer than 3 cm, overheating can occur. Avoid sharp bends of less than 1.3 cm radius. - The electrical connection must always be outside the terrarium. Plug the cable into an electrical recep- tacle.
In order to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or personal injury, read and save these instructions prior to operation.
- Do not cut or alter this product in any way.
- Do not expose the plug to water. Do not submerge the cable in the water. Not for use with aquariums or aquatic habitats.
- Do not plug this product with the cables coiled together as extreme overheating and possible fire can occur.
- Do not operate the unit with a damaged cord, plug or other component. If the cable shows any signs of damage, discontinue its use immediately.
- Do not alter or modify this product. Contact an electrician if you are unsure about the electrical
- Do not encapsulate the cable or bury in the terra- rium substrate.
- Only for use with glass terrariums. Do not use with terrariums made of plastic, wood or other material. - For indoor use only.
-The supply cord cannot be replaced.
- If the cord is damaged, the appliance should be scrapped.
Do not throw away this product with common garbage. It contains materials that can be dangerous to the environment.